The race list below contains some of the local Long Island triathlons put on by EventPower, Race Awesome and ITri. This list does not contain every mini, sprint or olympic triathlon race so please visit the race company websites for additional races.
Mini MightyMan Sprint Triathlon, Eisenhower Park
- This is a perfect beginner race that includes a pool swim with 50 meter lanes.
- Swim: 400 meters pool swim (8 50-meter laps)
- Bike: 6 miles
- Run: 2 miles
The Northwell Health Tri by the Bay, East Islip
- 750 Meter open water swim in the Great South Bay
- Ride 11miles through the Town of Islip
- Finish with a 5k run through the local bayside community.
- Enjoy all the beauty this North Fork Triathlon has to offer, as you Swim 500m in the pristine Peconic Bay
- Ride 25k through local Towns, Villages and Farmlands
- Finish with a 5k run through the local seaside community.
Hamptons Youth Triathlon, Sag Harbor
- Long Beach (Foster Memorial Beach), Long Beach Road Sag Harbor, NY 11963
- Open water 300 yard swim in crystal clear, shallow waters
- 7 mile bike – The bike route takes riders on a mostly flat course on wide roads with designated bike lanes and the run is a down and back on a closed course.
- 1.5 mile run
Montauk Lighthouse Sprint Race, Montauk
- 1/2 Mile open water Swim at Gin Beach
- 14 Mile Bike (hilly)
- 3.1 Mile Run through Camp Hero
Town of Huntington Sprint Triathlon, Northport
- 750-meter open water swim at Crab Meadow Beach, Northport
- Scenic 9.8 mile bike ride through the hills of the Town of Huntington
- 3.3 mile run through the charming streets of Northport which includes an uphill on the first half and a downhill on the second.